CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suffering from GI problems for MONTHS.... Are these gallstones???

hanna Views: 2,342
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,423,507

Re: Suffering from GI problems for MONTHS.... Are these gallstones???

I was planning to do a new post but since you also talk about the stomach I thought I could fit in here.
My history is a 1" gallstone since ~2000. Did Liver Flushing (~100) for several years but since the stone =1"
it too big to come out.
I never tell my family when I am not well, they start pressing me to see a doctor and I try first to solve
problems on my own. Now I feel better I wrote the following to my family.
ent this to my family)
It is called never give up, though it is very time consuming to research everything. It is also a slow progress
because to figure out what is wrong with you.
Since yesterday, after 2 years, I am slightly optimistic that I found something for my first belly pain (2 years ago)
and then a month ago stomach pain. The CT scan did not show anything and lab tests were ok. They suggested
I needed a Hida scan to check the bile flow. I thought it was a simple procedure since at Curezone a lot of people
had done it. So back to reading, I had sent it to Sandra and she looked it up to do and we had the same conclusion
forget that for now. Was so glad she had studied it too.
What now, I was cleaning up a pile of papers and found a copy about the gallbladder from my favorite Dr. Jonathan
Wright (he has youtube video's). He is the one who got Emma and me on niacinamide for all the pains I had.
I also use his supplements to build up my bones.

There is only 1 answer for gallbladder problems and that is surgery, I have lived with a stone now for 18 years and
not ready for the surgery. What he says:
His patient had off and on pain from the gallbladder and I had gone to the hospital twice and she did not want surgery
they gave her IV's and no food for a couple of days. He had told her gallbladder problems comes from food allergies ,
never heard of that one. That is the reason they gave her IV's. But she said they say I have stones too.
His answer:
Over 20 years ago,Dr. James Breneman demonstrated that the pain of gallbladder attacks is triggered by food allergy and can
be eliminated by identifying and removing the offending foods. Very rarely, a gallstone gets stuck in the bile duct, causing spasms, blockage and intense pain A major medical journal concluded a few years back if you have silent Gallstones it is best to avoid risky surgery. Surgery has more risk than a blockage.

What is helping me since yesterday, since stomach trouble has to do with the stomach, not gallbladder, when you get older
you might not have enough stomach acid. I had already bought hydrochloric acid with pepsin and sometimes took it, but now I
take 2 supplements when I eat and felt definitely better yesterday. Let's hope this will work.

Since I am in my 80ties now the body becomes like an old car, but I try to keep my body up as well as I can. I have changed my
diet and use peptides from Russia and several supplements and have been working out with a trainer (now yoga) for all these years.
When I came here my gallbladder was in bad shape. I had the 1" gallstone stuck in the gallbladder neck, inflammation, walls were thickened. After 10 months Liver Flushing the ultrasound said stone free floating and everything else back to normal.The stone must have found a better place and is still there. hanna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)