CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help with infections on my leg

outpouring Views: 963
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,426,883

Re: Need help with infections on my leg

Thank you parazapper,
Appreciate you reaching out to me. I was given a Hulda Clark zapper but don't know how to use it. I know what you mean about it being serious the MRSA infection is, and am sure that the Antibiotics would not do the job. I needed help right away, so I prayed and kept researching. I then got a hold of someone that was familiar with MRSA and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and am following the protocol for MRSA. Been soaking paper towels in the mms solution of 3 drops of water purification liquid and 3 drops of citric acid and after it activates in 30 seconds I add a cup of distilled water, then placed the towels on my legs for about 5 minutes a couple of time a day. I also drank the mms every hour on the hour. It is working. The swelling has subsided and pain is gone, and the redness is slowly changing into healthy new skin. I am so relieved. I was tempted to go to the doctor as it was very scary looking and painful. But many of the testimonies said they almost died going to the hospital. I didn't want to take that chance. I believe I am now on my way to healing. I thank the Lord for that.

I would love to learn how to use the zapper since I have it.
Thanks again parazapper :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)