CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help with infections on my leg

outpouring Views: 998
Published: 5 y

Need help with infections on my leg

A few weeks back I scrapped my leg on cement and eventually the wound became very red and swollen also any bug bites became red and swollen also. I read that someone used garlic for their cellulitis so I put fresh pressed garlic everywhere that was red and ate a several cloves of garlic with honey. I also took 4 drops of MMS before retiring. The next morning, I took off all the bandages and cleaned them, Then I dressed the wounds again with garlic and left it on all day and night, ate more garlic and 4 drops of mms 3 times. This morning when I took off the bandages they really looked bad. All were still red. Some were ulcerated and dead skin with watery fluid and some with a darker tone to the skin with the redness. Should discontinue the garlic topically and keep taking the MMS and maybe the garlic internally? I have not gone to the doctor so I can't say what is causing it. Could be staff or strep but I need help. What should I do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)