CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Success my treatment story with ParaGuard, CoQ10 and other stuff.

nancyoooo Views: 1,260
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,424,053

Re:Success my treatment story with ParaGuard, CoQ10 and other stuff.

Msdandium, how did it go at the doctor? I started parasite cleansing due to chronic severe allergies to pollen, chronic explosive BM's, severe pain in heal and foot arches, fatigue, brain fog, vertigo, coughing in the am to the point of vomiting. And I lived with all of it so long I told my doctor I am just fine! LOL those parasites must have been controlling my mind. Oh other symptoms, hard stomach near liver and pancreas, could not lose weight no matter what, psoriasis, hair loss ( I am a female), back pain, hip pain, veins popping out on my hands like a 90 yr old, I am sure there is more. Anyway I looked on Amazon for a highly rated parasite cleanser and found ParaGuard by Zahler. I took it as recommended 30 drops 3 times a day. After day one I have not had any more explosive BM's! After day 2 I stopped taking the daily Claritin, and Singular that had to be supplemented with Mucusnix, Coriciden as needed almost daily! The morning coughing and nearly vomiting stopped. By day 3 I was getting constipated so I took whatever I had on hand to make me go. OH BTW, I had severe headaches from day one that lasted for an hour or so. I also slept A LOT> I started my cleanse when I had 1 month off work, because I knew it would be tough. Then I found this site and started reading. I have added many things, based on how my body feels. ! tsp baking soda in water 1-2 times a day, I take diatomaceous earth when I remember. I also give it to my dogs and saw immediate reduction in arthritic limp, I rubbed coconut oil with cedarwood oil and a drop of oreegano oil on my head one day (that got the buggers excited. And then I discovered CoQ10 Tapeworm cure on here. I took 3,000 mg all at once. That night I dreamt I killed the 'old lady" and my BM was full of flukes, I coughed up a Tapeworm segment and what looked like a fluke. And the day after coq10, I was SO SO peaceful like I can hardly ever recall feeling. Now about 60 days in using no doctor parasite meds, the Pain in heal and arches almost gone,( I saw on foot reflexology the heal is connected to intestines and the arch pancreas). I can actually think of something I might like to cook, allergies gone!, I felt my spine Open up, and I can bend better than I have in 20 years. No one will ever convince me the parasites cause all my misery. I know it will take more month to clear out enough so my strong body can emerge, but I am so encouraged today--maybe cause I did the 3,000 coq10 last night. :) BTW i saw a round worn make a circle on my hand, saw Tapeworm segments, flukes, and a hookworm so I guess I have many many types of wroms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)