CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite help

Views: 1,069
Published: 5 y

Parasite help

Hello,

I have been on curezone for the past 2 weeks, have learned a lot.

Have never gotten around to posting.

Here are my symptoms. My health has been at 60% for the last year. I have had some digestive issues. Felt like my food was being blocked in my intestines after eating. Have has some allergies. Acne. Anxiety. Acid reflux. Brain fog.
I have attempted a parasite cleanse back in November, for about a week, helped a little, but things eventually got worse.

I have, takeb the following:
- Oil of Oregano
- MSM
- Clove, Wormwood , Black-Walnut tincture
- Vitamin D

My neighbour has a dog, have had this issue, since he has had the dog (two years, but last year has been the worse).

I have seen a lot of doctors, who advise me to go on anti-depressants, thanks, but no thanks^^.

Recently, looking into the forum, i have uped my vitamin D to 7500UI, with quite a bit of Magnesium at night, have had some "interesting creatures come out". When i take vitamin D at this level, i can feel "movement in my intestines". The more i look into this, the more i think my lovely neighbour has given me the dog roundworm.

Any advise or suggestion, would love to get rid of this asap ;)

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)