CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curcumin 95% causing diarrhea

dandlu Views: 1,404
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,423,569

Re: Curcumin 95% causing diarrhea

Yes, liposomal encapsulated Curcumin is a great option and it is available in the market. But it is terribly expensive. To take in 6 grams of Curcumin, it costs $35-$40. It is even more costly than Enhansa. Homemade liposomal Curcumin can avoid that ripoff and I have been doing homemade Liposomal Vitamin C and it allows more Vitamin C to be taken in without causing stomach upset. The problem with the homemade Liposomal Vitamin C (and with Liposomal Curcumin would be the same) is that the sunflower lecithin that I have to use to make Liposomes tastes disgusting. Its disgusting taste limits the amount of Vitamin C I can take in through the Liposomal route. I can take no more than one glass (200 ml) of it a day and that contains about 19 grams of Vitamin C. Anyway, I will give Liposomal Curcumin a try and post the details here. But I doubt I would be able to absorb a heaped tablespoon a day (previous batches from the Bulksupplements.com) that I consumed in the fruit smoothie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)