CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: $ REWARD for accurate Skin Parasite Infection Diagnosis Treatment or Capable Willing Physician That Does Such!

sparkletouff Views: 2,308
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,418,144

Re: $ REWARD for accurate Skin Parasite Infection Diagnosis Treatment or Capable Willing Physician That Does Such!

Hello.
I’ve been struggling through a similar situation and would like to share something that has worked very well for myself and my partner just recently. UVC lamp therapy and a whirlpool that has a fairly strong dose of chlorine followed by castor oil rub down with eucalyptus oil added.
I also medicate with a combo of 1) alben and praziquantel with 1/8 of anteaspoon of dmso or Moxidect /praziquantel paste
2) ketamine
3) levamisole/niclosamide/ menben
4) doxycycline
5) Cbd Capsules or tincture-
6) theanine serene

I rotate the meds, have a little bit of ketamine and theanine for the spirit , and follow up with doxycycline after a five day stint bi weekly meds that I rotate. The cbd I take daily as well.
The best experience I’ve had thus far is medicating while infrared sauna and castor oil eucalyptus oil rub down .
Borax is radical on the scalp with castor oil .
This has almost gotten them to a management place.
Keep
Fighting the good fight!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)