CureZone   Log On   Join
Help in identifying what parasite it is?

Ruby1s Views: 1,068
Published: 5 y

Help in identifying what parasite it is?

Hello everyone,
Really need help with identifying what parasite me & my family has.
Have been reading all the advice for a few months now. Im nearly at my wits end. Last year after coming bc from holiday we realised we were infected with pinworms. We are in the Uk & only Mebendazole is available. Started doing that nearly every month for myself, my six yr old son & husband as it was hardly going away. But Nearly six months ago (june last year) I started feeling some sort of biting sensations & throbbing (pulsing) sensations where the parasite was. The puIsating feeling was in different places in my body(mostly arms, legs & buttocks) along with the stinging. also felt crawling underneath my skin all over my body. Recently I can feel it Under my scalp & face. The docs don’t believe me & stool tests are coming negative. I did herbal cleanses which felt good in the beginning but nothing now. Please help us find out what parasite this is? Is it Strongyloidiasis or echinoccocus or Schistosoma? Or maybe something else. Forgot to mention that weve been coughing up some sort of white tiny round things. I thought they were calcium deposits but there not! Left it on top of a tissue, an hour later turned deep reddish brown & hard in texture! So confused. Iv managed to get hold of some albendazole & ivermectin through an online pharmacy. Iv finished 10 days of albendazole 400mg x 2 a day, & 3mg ivermectin per day (only had a four day supply then). Now Ive just started the Ivermectin 12mg a day & albenza 2xday protocol. It seemed to help with the biting but not the pulsating sensations in the beginning but not much now. Also my son who is turning 7 soon, complained of biting & i gave him albendazole only twice about a few months. Iv also given him Ivermectin 3mg 1dose 2 days apart. But its giving him muscle pain. dont want to scatter any worms. Im so scared. I have never felt this bad in my life, especially when the biting & stinging starts. Im just trying to pull my self together for the sake of my family. Please help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)