CureZone   Log On   Join
Skin cancer on the face, Root Canals

Karlin Views: 1,647
Published: 5 years ago

Skin cancer on the face, Root Canals

I know that "proximity" has little to do with how and where cancers start, but the thought struck me today that root canals are considered to be a cause of cancers, and that cancers of the face are "right there" - so maybe root canals are causing skin cancers of the face?

Also, this comes up because the it does not seem that the SUN is the cause of all skin cancers - like the cancer sites that are "where the sun don't shine" - and I don't mean just up your a**hole [as the saying refers to], but they start in places that the victim always kept covered, like beside the breast.

The fact that I had my last root canaled tooth removed 15 years ago, and my face cancer this year, does not negate the idea - Doc told me that Basal Cell cancers are "cumulative", and that the sunburns of 40 or 50 years ago are the likely cause of the cancer. I think that means one sunburn as a teenager could result in face cancer [basal cell in particular] in a 60 yr old.

The damaged cell is contained until our immune system gets weak, and the immune system does weaken as we age, it is just a fact of life - we can fight it, but only to slow down the process of weakening. Preparing us to die, as we must. It is a good system, this generational replacement thing... good for the species, kinda sucks for individuals

See you on the flip side!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)