CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bowel cleanse question

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Callie84 Views: 543
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,419,365

Re: Bowel cleanse question

Thank you so much for the info! I actually just decided to begin a parasite cleanse. I'm taking a supplement specifically for parasites with Black-Walnut , Cloves, Wormwood and a bunch of other ingredients. Again, Im refraining from the psyllium and Bentonite for now because I feel like it was clogging me up. I'm also slowly adding in small amounts of Diatomaceous Earth and Pumpkin seeds into shakes and will be increasing the doses slowly. I have suspected parasites for awhile now but felt like a regular Colon Cleanse should be the first thing I do. But now, I feel like parasites should be my focus. I will be heading out later today to pick up castor oil to do castor oil packs.

As far as enemas, I do have a (2 liter? bag) that I use. I'm extremely sensitive to pain and feeling sick. I'm a wimp and have no tolerance lol so I do these things in very small increments so as to not deter myself from stopping. So because of this, I usually stick to only warm water but I may try Sea Salt .

I've seen things in my stools in the past when I used only D.E. but wasn't certain what they were. But they looked very much like some type of worm. I took my first " parasite pill" last night and just this am I'm already seeing these same things. Is it even possible to start seeing them that soon and only with one pill? Makes me wonder if it isnt actually a parasite Im seeing and that it's just food. But the rest of the stool is very well broken down (as in there isn't any other bits of food) The other thing I observed is although my stools do not have like pieces of food in them, it is mixed with hard and soft pieces quite often. Hard pieces old fecal matter?

Again, I appreciate all the advice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)