CureZone   Log On   Join
Need any advice on P&B shakes and DE clogging up small intestine

Callie84 Views: 673
Published: 6 y

Need any advice on P&B shakes and DE clogging up small intestine

Hi, this question isn't necessarily for dealing with parasites but if anyone can give me an idea of what might be going on with me that would be great. I am currently on break from school and decided to do a colon cleanse. I started out by taking Bentonite and psyllium shakes and then a couple days later I was adding diatomaceous earth. I didn't add a lot; less than a teaspoon. The last three days I've been ungodly exhausted. To the point where I've literally slept more than 24 hours and I feel weak and foggy headed. I noticed I'm also sweating. Not like a horrendous amount but enough to notice my sheets are definitely moist from it. The past few days I've not had a bowel movement. This is what is the concern for me. I can understand all my other symptoms as they are most likely because I'm stirring up toxins but the fact that my system is not expelling anything is very concerning.

I've also had constipation issues most of my life which have turned into IBS the last year or so due to taking Antibiotics from the doctor for a sinus infection. My whole system has been wrecked ever since. I was able to get it back to somewhat normal through taking digestive enzymes and staying away from foods I now have allergy issues with but only having one bowel movement a day with really no improvement other than that.

I guess my question is, what should I do to get my system to start moving this stuff out? I tried an enema and not much came from that so Im assuming Im probably clogged up in my small intestine. For the time being I've stopped taking the DE, and the P&B shakes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)