CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This eyedrop should be far better than carnosine alone! YES

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,303
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,418,385

Re: This eyedrop should be far better than carnosine alone! YES

maybe my experience will help.

about 10 years ago i drove from kansas city to topeka every day for a couple of months.it was late afternoon so the sun was in my eyes going west and it was getting dark going back. i took the opportunity to oil pull. i used safflower oil. i pulled one mouthful and it will fill up (see oil pulling forum for info on all that), then spit it out and do it again, and again, and again. many days up to 7 times in a row. as days turned into weeks and it got darker and darker heading home, visual purple began filling my eyes at dusk. it was intense purple. not a hint of it but deep purple which swirled around everything. when it got dark i could see like a cat. i could look directly into any of the headlights in the incoming traffic and then look out into an empty dark field and see details. there was not adjustment time and my night vision was acute. the funny thing is that after doing this for about 6 or 8 weeks and achieving this intense amount of visual purple in my eyes, i am still abole to handls headlights and night driving with no difficulty to this day. the oly glare i get is if my glasses are dirty. ten years of benefit from a two month regimen. and i quit oil pulling. its kind of a hassle and not part of my routine. but if i thought i needed to, what a wonder thing to know about. i recommend oil pulling to any and all. therre are no drawbacks other than inconvenience and huge benefits.

be well

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)