CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: treatment for hypothyroidism

Texassonrisa Views: 852
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,704,557

Re: treatment for hypothyroidism

Hi, everyone! I have MCS, hypothyroidism, CFS, Fibromyalgia, Epstein Barr, other viruses= chronic illness. I have done A LOT to cure myself: Annie Hopper's Neural Retraining Program, diet change, lifestyle change (eliminating house toxins, etc.), dental metal removal, coffee enemas, doctors, homeopaths, etc.... although I am still working on healing, I wanted to share some things that have REALLY helped my MCS:

I QUIT MY JOB! As we all know, stress exacerbates everything! So I applied for teacher retirement disability and was approved by the teacher retirement medical board, so I get a monthly retirement check. My new doctor also prescribed me NP Thyroid (from the pig's thyroid), Valtrex (anti-viral), and Hydrocortizone 5 mg. twice daily (initially, but only now take with flare ups), and antibiotics (for a couple of months, at least). Even when I was working, I felt that this med combination helped to calm my MCS. But once I early retired, being at home allowed me to get the rest I needed, as well as helped me control the odors/chemicals that I came in contact with, to a greater extent.

Again, I am not cured, but I certainly live a more comfortable life without the daily assault of smells and stress! GOD BLESS! Michelle 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)