CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help with finding a cure - I've tried almost everything!

Views: 1,000
Published: 6 y

Need help with finding a cure - I've tried almost everything!

I have been reading this forum for the last 3 years since my symptoms started. I'm certain that I have a liver fluke infection and some sort of worm infection. I've never actually tested positive after countless stool tests at the doctors but I've seen them in my stool and we all know how unreliable they are. My current symptoms are:

- Brain fog
- Intense crawling sensation at night in my rectum and occasionally throughout the day
- Bloating constantly even on an empty stomach
- Grinding of teeth all the time
- Yellow sweetcorn like sacks in stool
- Red rolled up tomato skins in stool
- Small worms in stool visible when broken up
- Smaller eggs shaped like a seed
- Lump in throat as if something is stuck in there

I've tried all the protocols and currently the only relief I get is when I take large doses of mebendazole. This provides relief for a day or so where I feel incredible, the brain fog goes away and lots come out in my stool. However, one day later all the symptoms come back.

I've tried to get an official diagnosis but get nowhere with the doctors. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want to have this for the rest of my life. The crawling at night is unbearable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)