CureZone   Log On   Join
Diarrhea lasting 3,5 months,help

Salenai Views: 544
Published: 6 y

Diarrhea lasting 3,5 months,help

Hi,first:
I visited couple of different doctors.
When it started: 3,5 months ago
How: When I started drinking home made kefir fermented in unpasteurized unboiled cows milk (my dad was bringing me that milk and forgot to say to boil it)
Initial symptoms: Diarrhea 5-6 times a day, not completely watery but very wet. Explode-y.

I was drinking kefir for couple of weeks, and then stopped.Thought my digestive system.was cleaning and it was normal.I was wrong.I stopped drinking it.

Tests done: Serology, stool tests,blood tests.
Everything was ok,except:
Low vitamin D, high Calprotectin value (500 normal is under 50), H. Pylori infection.
Tests done:
Gastroenterologist - colonoscopy,endoscopy. They found GERD, lvl 1-2 internal hemmorrhoids, stomach dysplasia? No biopsy was done.
Colonoscopy was done 1 month after endoscopy,during that time I took internal supplements to get rid od H.Pylori because gastroenterologist did not want to treat it,supposedly it is normal. I did not believie him so I got rid of it.
Done H pylori test after a month and it came negative, also Caprotectin values were under 50.
Doctor suspected initially crohns or ulcerotic col, but with test he dismissed them.

Visited Alergologist after tests above:
Tests: Allergy and celiac blood tests, lactose breathing tests. Everything was negative.
He suspects IBS, perhaps even undeveloped IBD despite what gastroenetrologist said previously.

Next tests done:
Gut imbalance and parasite stool tests. All negative.

Current symptoms:
Diarrhea 1-4 times a day. Almost never normal stool since problems first started. Diarrhea after eating raw onion, very fatty food, most of the time milk products, spicy (have not eaten it since i have problems,had only few times something very mild), sometimes raw garlic.
I get reaction within 20 mins after eating food.
Sometimes any food.
Sometimes I get times when I do not have diarrhea but constipation. These days and reactions are sometimes unpredictable.
I have better and worse gut days.

Please,what could it be? Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)