CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Living with a Narcissist can result in Anxiety Disorders

Crazybear Views: 1,253
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,416,731

Re: Living with a Narcissist can result in Anxiety Disorders

You have not dealt with a narcissist. Its clear by the things you say. A narcissist is more than just a person who is stick on themself. I can't explain to you what happens when a person ends up in a relationship with a narcissist because I know you wouldn't understand. Beefing up your ride and going on about your business because everything is just fine isn't something that you would be doing if you were in a relationship with a narcissist, I promise you. And its not about being a victim. Its about finding someone who truly understands because they have actually gone through it. It is a traumatic experience that most, if not all, people can't walk away from without any damage being done. It actually sounds like YOU might be a narcissist. Most of you would never think that you could be one because that would mean that you are flawed and that is something not acceptable to a narcissist. If you're really not one then I suggest you do a little more research before you run your mouth because the definition of a narcissist is only the doorway into a very dark and disturbed place that doesn't make any sense. Now if you've been with a narcissist then you know exactly what that means. They are survivors because they are fighters and because they are strong minded. They have been to war and should be given the same respect and admiration as a soldier.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)