CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Tomi from the Word of God

Vekky Views: 3,433
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,413,487

Re: To Tomi from the Word of God

"Wow! After all the posting here you still believe that I and other true Christians on this forum believe that the Pope and religion represent the true God of real Christians."

I've been surprised more than ever lately how many christians do say the Pope represents God. For example, this is a statement from a man I used to think had a good understanding of christianity:

"Could it be that those who are angry at the Pope, think he is in hell and would be glad if he were, are the ones that might end up there themselves, and that those who, like the Pope, get some of the propositions wrong (from my Evangelical perspective) but who have a heart for Jesus and do incredible works of righteousness will be in heaven...and maybe even right up close to the throne?"

And the man who said that is someone who has gone to great lengths to teach that salvation is by grace alone, but yet he turns right around and makes it sound like the Pope's "incredible works of righteousness" is why he has reason to believe he'll be in heaven and "even right up close to the throne". This statement wasn't about the current Pope, but still mind boggling nonetheless considering every Pope has stood in opposition of Jesus Christ and the gospel by the very nature of his position alone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.395 sec, (1)