CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaginal pinworms?

Ash2412 Views: 9,929
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,413,482

Re: Vaginal pinworms?

Thanks for responding.. yes they treat us all I’ve actually given them Reese’s several times and albelza twice and then twice again I’ve cleaned and washed constantly when I first started dealing with this but I just kinda have lost hope honestly it’s draining and with three small children it makes it seem endless and like I won’t ever beat it. Now with this going on and being pregnant it makes me feel so gross and even more hopeless. This pregnancy was a surprise and I’m honestly so stressed I don’t want this baby coming into a world of miserable itching and irritation.. I’ve also given my kids and myself food grade DE. And before I was pregnant I would drink Braggs ACV and I think that helped a lot but I’ve been worried to still drink that from what I’ve read online.. I feel like Drs are so useless when dealing with stuff like this.. I’m wondering if I need to go to a naturopathic dr or something. I know one thing for sure the meds don’t get rid of it well for my situation anyway I know it helped but they always come back. It’s so depressing and gross. The dr totally made me feel crazy but I know I’m not!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)