CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Challenge! I agree, as our so called system of care has no care in it ... unless you call profit care?!

Om1975 Views: 3,287
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,411,718

Re: Challenge! I agree, as our so called system of care has no care in it ... unless you call profit care?!

It has been almost a week since I have been using the eye drops that I made with equal parts lemon juice and rose water. Yes, they sting when first applied for about 10 seconds or so, but then they just make the eyes water. I usually sit back when doing this and move my eye around. I have noticed that the blurry is breaking up in my eye, but has not completely gone away. I also am only doing 2-3 drops each time and have read that 10 drops is average. Recently I came across this regarding cataracts and was wondering if anyone here knows anything about this? Methionine Sulfoxide Reductase A (MsrA) This is the article title that I found: Methionine sulfoxide reductase A (MsrA) restores alpha-crystallin chaperone activity lost upon methionine oxidation. After reading all of the posts here over and over, this sounded quite promising to me, however I am no chemist or biologist so some of this without major research is beyond what I know. I do believe in natural things and was wondering if anyone else has read or heard of this and what in nature can be used to consume to replenish or repair the Alpha crystallin?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.233 sec, (1)