CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: finally discovered an effective cure for genital warts hpv and other viruses

Giving.Back Views: 6,059
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 1,031,800

Re: finally discovered an effective cure for genital warts hpv and other viruses

The warts was an important part of my personal growth. I dealt with a few for over three years. It was a miserable and disappointing experience. I could not seem to get rid of them for close to three years. That also meant I didn't have sex for three years. I was in my early 20s. It was good as I look back because I learned a lot about myself and changed my life. You could say I was addicted to sex at the time. I got my self-worth through sex but didn't know it back then. I tried prescription medication- it would work for a couple months then they would come back. I tried MMS, taping garlic to the skin for days, iodine, tea tree, vitamin C.... You name it. Then my prayers were answered! You have to get 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. I cut the top off the warts a little and then I dropped 35% HP on it. It stings but who cares. It turns white for a few hours. It will then turn black in two days and then the scab will fall off. That's all you need to do. However, I'm a little extreme and did the first drop and another that night. I was determined. DO NOT USE 3% HYDROGEN PEROXIDE! This is the stuff sold in grocery stores and it's too weak. You MUST USE 35% Hydrogen peroxide. I ordered mine online. I want you to know that you will defeat this. Give yourself some much needed love and get to the healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)