CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: finally discovered an effective cure for genital warts hpv and other viruses

jenica156 Views: 115,833
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,031,800

Re: finally discovered an effective cure for genital warts hpv and other viruses

Last year October i was diagnosed of HPV. I have warts on my genital area. I tried some alternative treatment like Castor oil before engaging into medical intervention, i applied it on the area like a lotion and amazingly it peeled off the warts 85-90% in just week. But it came back November and i discovered that i am pregnant. Warts recurrence happens when our immune sytem is low and during pregnancy immune system is low. December i undergo cauterization. After a week i feel bumps in my vagina,( 2 bumps), i applied castor oil again and used WARTROL. I recommed wartrol.

After 4 days i think the bumps disappeared.

Its been 4 months without breakouts. Recurrence is possible if your immune system is low but some says 2-3x recurrence happens. Keeping your body fit will decrease the chance of recurrence. Dont smoke! Aside from castor oil and WARTROL that i used, i am taking vitamins like vit c and vit e that is good for our immune system. If you are at younger age your body could fight the virus because younger people have a good immune system .

Most men and women do acquire immunity to their acquired HPV type in a year or three. According to some studies HPV will be cleared by our own body 6 month - 2 years, but of course we have to help our body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)