CureZone   Log On   Join
My story with iodine

BzKneez Views: 1,225
Published: 6 y

My story with iodine

Hey everyone,

I've been taking Iodine in the form of Lugol's now for the last year ranging in dosages of 6.25mg - 300mg.

I decided to supplement with Iodine as I learned that it helped with symptoms that I was dealing with at the time ( Acne and severe food intolerance) I read dr Brownsteins book, read posts from this forum and decided to give it a go.

For the first few months I felt amazing. Had heaps of energy, my skin cleared up and could tolerate pretty much anything that I ate. I did however get some detox reactions along the way, so with further studying I decided to increase my dosages to 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 and 300 to release these toxins at a faster rate. I also took all of the recommended co-factors as well.

Fast forward to now, unfortunately I believe to have hypo symptoms. I have gained a considerable amount of weight and no matter the calorie intake, low carb, and exercise I do I can't seem to lose the weight. I also feel exhausted all the time. As a test I gave up Iodine for a couple of weeks. Within that time period and no changes to my diet and exercise, I lost weight, gained strength and energy but on the flip side, my symptoms from when I first started came back ( Acne and food allergies ).

I decided to supplement again with iodine in dosages from 12.5mg - 50mg. The symptoms disappeared but again came the weight gain, low energy and exhaustion.

At this point I'm not sure what to do. Maybe Lugols iodine just doesn't agree with my body. If anyone has dealt with something similar, your story and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

* I take 200mcg of selenium
* Salt load
* 4g of vitamin c
* 600mg of magnesium glycinate
* ATP cofactors daily.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)