CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PHOTOS: Are these organisms or stringy mucus, debris, etc?

Positive mind Views: 2,077
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,410,292

Re: PHOTOS: Are these organisms or stringy mucus, debris, etc?

These come to my mind now: fenbendazole, doxy, pyrantel, levamisole, moxidectin, ivermectin. These should work on filarial worms and roundworms too. Taking small doses of levamisole helps too, and i would use ivermectin and clove bud oil to rub on your skin every day, alternating. I have a threadworm issue and might have had filarial worms too (amongst others) and rubbed all kinds of things in great quantities on places where i had lots of symptoms. This is because they are hard to reach with meds in feet or head, hands or even in organs.
All roundworms travel with blood and lymph and this could even be a smaller stage of something else you have.
I have had a very bad infection with very small stages and started with DEC and piperazine. I have taken ivermectin daily for the first year (this is not a rule, but to me it felt right and helped a lot).
Levamisole really knocks down things in your GI and the tiny types travel to the outer surface of the body where you can kill them with surface treatment. The doxy schedule I followed was the one by SHARKMAN, you can find it here if you search his name. I have taken low doses of fenbendazole daily instead of his suggested 10 days double dosing. You need to start and see how it goes. Cimber38 is right, if you start a protocol you see what results you get, and later you can change things to fit your situation more precisely.
Take care with moxi as it might be too strong for a first time user. I would do the 5th of the recommended dose for your weight to start with. Or just wait a few months before starting it. I have used plenty of it on my legs and head. They remove cysts from under your skin too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)