CureZone   Log On   Join
Mesosilver or GoldenGevity silver for Candida, prostatitus and sibo?

friday126 Views: 748
Published: 6 years ago

Mesosilver or GoldenGevity silver for Candida, prostatitus and sibo?

Hi guys. Wondering about personal experience with CS like Mesosilver or GoldenGevity for candida, prostatitus and sibo. Been on antifungals for awhile, tried Iodine and an anti candida diet but wanting to try a good Colloidal Silver for all this then build my gut bacteria back up.

Done a fair amount of reading and even tried this sovereign silver crap my naturopath suggested. Man did that not work and just exhaust me. Been looking at reviews and the difference between real and ionic silver. If ppm really matters compared to particle size and bioavailability. At a bit of a cross roads with picking out a good CS between meso and golden because of all the marketing out there (and probably my own brain fog).
I know goldengevity markets at having some crazy high PPM and says they use no chemicals while meso has much better (or at least more reviews and a higher cost...) but has a lower ppm and miiiiight use chemicals to help suspend their particles.
Any experience and or logical info out there? What I'm reading on the forum is a lot of name calling and finger pointing and it's kind of hard to know which is BS and which isn't.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.081 sec, (1)