CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:worms worms everywhere

Barbielocks Views: 5,563
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,403,261

Re:worms worms everywhere

On here searching for house cleaning advice myself. And ive been suffering for just a couple months less than you. Time flies these days but not when youre talking about this shite! But i digress-I've had good results with: sulfur, witch hazel/hydrogen peroxide (good on body-but at some point or another in the last 10 months Ive put ALL this stuff on/in my body!), spa/pool enzyme concentrate, original lysol concentrate, borax, sevin...etc. etc. but NOTHING ive tried kills them all. But i was just thinking... If theyre worms, salt's GOTTA work, right? Gonna try some kind of salt/salt derivative next, wish me luck! And best of it to you too. (As far as it ruining anything in my home like wood furniture or painted surfaces; if I don't find something to kill "IT"-EVERYTHING's ruined anyways)

p.s. And any advice from anyone on keeping them out of my cats dry food would be GREATLY welcomed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)