CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hijacked Hair

Telzsa Views: 5,567
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,403,206

Re: Hijacked Hair

Hi,i truely hope you r feeln better.i was reading your reply and was curious of some things...whatever is in my ears since last may is driving me litterally crazy.it has morphed several time sincemay.i hav a constant heartbeat in both my ears when it comes up or fromwhere it goes .sometimes it turns to liquid n drains out nputs a clear film on face in front of my ears and makes them really sore on outside.curious what r different stages of morgellons approx how long each stage lasts.i have gone from begining..feeln what felt like a spider in my right ear to feeln it tunnel my lymp nodes in head n jaw area.then somehow it was in left ear to.started bubbling n oozing tan brown liguid in sept then i had an outbreak of these white flakes all over my head in nov.then bubbling oozing again now have black pepper like thing everywhere.when i treat eyes they go into eyes when i treat eyes they go into sinus orears again.its a vicious cycle,nothing kill them this is mainly in my ears it seems like every nite some come out n go to my head.mine like i said r very small.i c these white dont like things moving on my face i think its one of there morphs when they come out of my ears.ive tried everything people hav suggested n nothing works.what the hell can i do i cant tske it anymore.i feel and hear heavy heartbeat in earsvall the time n its not my heartbeat.constant like whom whom whoom whoom continusly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)