CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Circulation blockage, guessing my mitral valve prolapse is causing the problem, but thyroid/adrenal issues too

Vernal Views: 937
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,409,111

Re: Circulation blockage, guessing my mitral valve prolapse is causing the problem, but thyroid/adrenal issues too

Thank you for your generous reply. I don't know about choline but will take a look at it. I have considered taking metabolic enzymes but the amount needed for effectiveness is a financial commitment. Have you noticed that cayenne increases peristaltic action? Sometimes just taking tinctures of herbs which have a little cayenne added makes me need a toilet several times in an hour, though little material is evacuated. But often things don't flow naturally or easily and this causes straining which has been causing me to have heart symptoms and a definite blockage.

I agree about adding vit c, or even the Pauling protocol, will study that.

I have had severe fatigue for years, stage 3 with canary lab saliva test and verified with a doctor. I haven't used doctors in twelve years and may not in the future, but the fatigue is worse than ever and if I don't fix that I cant do much of anything.

I have had leaky gut for at least ten years, probably fifteen or more. I need to
detoxify all the waste and poison in my system, yet to nourish a body which has been malnourished for so long. I think j3uicing with a fresh machine at home will do both, adding superfoods powder and added vit c and perhaps slippery elm and others.I am low on energy which makes it harder, but juicing may give me more energy eventually.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)