CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Circulation blockage, guessing my mitral valve prolapse is causing the problem, but thyroid/adrenal issues too

BrightSideOfLife Views: 1,149
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,409,095

Re: Circulation blockage, guessing my mitral valve prolapse is causing the problem, but thyroid/adrenal issues too

Constipation can be caused by low production of ActeylCholine which stimulates the Bowel. It is also used for memory. When a person develops Increased Digestive Permeability this causes a considerable burden on the Liver which uses all available Choline for detox purposes leaving less than optimal for AcetylCholine production.

IDP can occur very early in life so I would of thought that you could of had this problem for a very long time but it might of got much worse more recently. Resulting higher detox requirements causing choline/acetylcholine deficiency and more noticeable constipation. Increasing Choline intake might be helpful, there are some vegetables which are fairly high in Choline but supplementation with either Choline or Lecithin might be needed. Small regular doses throughout the day is best rather than large infrequent doses which might cause problems. Check the side effects of high doses for examples.

For the circulation using enzymes to clear blockages might be helpful. Things such as Serrapeptase, Nattokinase and Lumbrokinase but this last one tends to be fairly expensive. The higher the dosage the greater the effect. I use serrapeptase+nattokinase. Nattokinase is part of Japanese Natto food. If you can tolerate that then it might be worth trying. BTW it is slimy with a strong taste. You could make that yourself if you get some soya beans and the bacteria Bacillus Natto a Bacillus Subtilis strain, B. Subtilis Natto. Keep it at the required temperature and humidity. BTW Natto contains large amounts of Vitamin K2-MK7 which I mention later. However be aware that B. Subtilis, I am not sure about the Natto strain, does use the forward transsulfuration pathway which converts cysteine amino acid into homocysteine. Therefore if it gets any cysteine for example in a meal consumed near to Natto, it could potentially cause a rise in homocysteine. Fortunately soyabeans are quite low in cystine (cysteine) and also quite low in methionine which can also cause problems due to it's effect in raising HomoCysteine. Avoiding food high in methionine is beneficial.

Nattokinase can affect blood pressure ie lower it to some degree.

Taking nutrients for collagen production which is needed for the circulatory system would be helpful. That includes high dose Vitamin C which is needed for collagen production. Using Liposomal C would be helpful as Vitamin C absorption is fairly low. High dose Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) can loosen the bowel, called bowel tolerance. It's recommended to increase ascorbic acid slowly until the bowel is affected and then back off slightly. Liposomal C should have less effect on the bowel depending upon the ascorbic acid encapsulation efficiency.

http://vitaminc.foundation/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
http://www.qualityliposomalc.com/

Taking bioflavonoids also helps strengthen the circulatory system. That includes OPC's such as Grape Seed Extract which can be purchased in a powder form, I use it myself. Blue, red, black berries, it's the natural colour that provides the ProAnthoCyanidins. Berries are quite high in sugars and the % of OPC herbal cancer cure tends to be fairly low so are not ideal seeing as Sugar can affect vitamin c usage. Extracts are better IMO. OPC's are also quite strong antioxidants and inflammation is a big factor in heart disease. IDP can be a contributing factor in inflammation.

Pauling Therapy would also be helpful. That uses Vit C and some other amino acids and nutrients to treat heart disease.
Here are two pdfs which I came across which details the nutrients for Pauling Therapy, I have given this link on this forum before.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z4vvwyyt4vf32en/Pauling_Therapy.7z

In addition I would recommend fairly high dose Vitamin K, Vitamin K2 is best, a combination of K2-MK4 and K2-MK7 which I use myself. Vitamin K2 directs calcium to where it should be ie not in the arteries, it directs it to the bones/teeth.

HomoCysteine can be problematic and has been linked to heart disease. Getting the required nutrients to keep HC as low as possible would help the other things that I have listed. Some people do have genetic problems which can lead to heart disease ie SNP's(Single Nucleotide Polymorphism) affecting folate metabolism and can cause problems with synthetic folic acid. IDP would be a big factor because of the extreme nutrient requirement by the body which tends to create on going deficiency which can promote further health problems.

There are multiple mechanisms(pathways) for dealing with HC. Betaine (TriMethylGlycine) which is formed from Choline BTW which gets used up for detox, is involved in one along with Vit B6 (P-5-P is best). B2, B12 and Folate, avoid folic acid which some people can have problems with due to genes. If you read up on the supplements to treat HC you will get a full list of required nutrients. Do not underestimate IDP and the burden that it can put on the body. I believe that this is a very significant factor in many illnesses as a person ages because Digestive Permeability can and does increase with advancing infection by micro-organisms in the human stomach. When nutrient deficiencies due to the burden of IDP on the body become chronic, illness states develop.
The weakest point suffers most and genetic SNP can be a significant factor in this.

Supplementing nutrients is not an ideal way of doing it because it can cause imbalances if the supplementation is not perfect. Blockages of various pathways can occur due to insufficiency of required nutrients. Nutrient requirements in IDP skyrocket.

Hopefully that provides a place to start. ;o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)