CureZone   Log On   Join
Potassium might be my answer cure chronic fatigue adrenal

Robert14 Views: 911
Published: 6 y

Potassium might be my answer cure chronic fatigue adrenal

According to google i have ALL symptoms of potassium deficiency i had horrible diarrhea 3 yrs ago from too many Antibiotic to the point where i would drink water n water shortly came out my rear end it wasnt even poop just pure water i went to e.r cuz it panicked me so that is when my adrenal chronic fatigue began the next day for next 3 yrs i would really feel the fatigue after i ate a meal and research led me to think i had candida or some parasite but dr axe says potassium helps digestion and acids makes sense

Constipation
Weakness tiredness [chronic fatigue]
Abdominal pain
Muscle cramp bad enough to cause paralysis
Tingling [my left hand is tingling as i type ]

Wow i never followed or tryed potassium because most adrenal forums say to consume sodium n mag but not potassium but i ate a banana today n felt alive n non fatigue and less adrenaline

poor digestion poor immunity well read what dr axe

One of the biggest problems with having a low potassium intake is that the body isn’t able to neutralize acids as well. Non-carbonic acids are generated during digestion and metabolism of both plant and animal proteins, including meats, dairy and grains. It’s potassium’s job to balance these acids in order to keep the body at a proper pH, as low potassium can mean the body becomes too acidic. (2)

Fruits and vegetables have built-in acid-neutralizers, but meats, most grains and other animal foods do not. Because the Standard American Diet is high in both animal proteins and grains, but also low in fruits and vegetables, most people build up a high amount of acid in the blood.

The result? Poor digestion, impaired cognitive abilities, frequently feeling tired, lower immunity, poorer heart health and many other potential risks.

Someone on a blog mentioned they cured their chronic fatigue with this supplement that what made me think he said he cured his with this below

[Blackmores PPMP. Potassium Phosphate/Magnesium Phosphate]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)