CureZone   Log On   Join
Verbal Abuse from my Doctor

Aegean Views: 434
Published: 6 y

Verbal Abuse from my Doctor

Hi ,
I suffer from chronic athritis in my back and have heart disease and have been off work for 1 year due to a car accident.I have been seeing a new dr for 3 weeks , 1 time a week. He has threatened me from day 1 that i have to lose 2 kgs of body weight a week and to do exactly what he asks or he will refuse to see me again. My third visit was yesterday and he asks me have i been swimming, have i lost weight and have i stopped smoking? I replied no i can't go swimming because i have no way of getting to the beach or a swimming pool and i would have to walk over 2kms to get there. I then jump on the scales and weigh myself ,i have lost 1.5kgs . Then he asks me have you stopped smoking i replied no not yet .The doctor looks at me and says " wanker" i am in shock i looked at him and said excuse me what did yo just call me he said" wanker" i am absolutely fuming now with emotion and anger and struggling to keep my cool ,but i do . I ask him why did you call me that he said because you haven't stopped smoking. This doctor is supposed to be a Medical Director?? Is he allowed to abuse to verbally abuse me??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)