CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I finally know where my palpitations come from !

Views: 1,626
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 1,813,357

Re: I finally know where my palpitations come from !

Hello,

I have the same problem, almost every day I have few extrasystoles, first time started with few/year nothing relevant, but about 4 months ago I got scared by extrasystoles, tens for a half hour then stopped, I was normal till next day from then I have few/day or non, I was to cardiologist few times, ekg, Holter, etc, he saw that I have extrasystoles, he told me to use magnesium and ignore them, don't panic... I also use some treatment right now because I'm anxious, I also started I treatment for anxiety and depression, recommended by pshiatris... Why I have started to explain here? Because for many years I used treatment for gastrit/stomach, right now I have recognized that when I eat something not light, fat, cheese, etc my extrasystoles are more persistent, I have also told this to my cardiologist.... Right now I try to avoid eating like that and continue my anxiety tratament, sport, breathing exercises. I hope that everything will go back to normal.. I wish you all the best!

I'm 30 years old, 180cm, 70kg, working in IT (sitting at desk)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)