CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probable bowel blockage, what should be my course of action?

Sorrellica Views: 4,041
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 1,790,069

Re: Probable bowel blockage, what should be my course of action?

Hi!

I am kind of going through what you are going through but hopefully I can offer some help. My situation is a bit different as I am constipated to my ribs and couldn’t have a bowel movement for 2.5 months. After several trips to emergency, 4 X-rays, an emergency colonoscopy (to check if I had colon cancer), every product on the market including bowel peeps, I have arrived at walking, prune juice daily, and lactulose (90 ml/day). I am experiencing all the pain and discomfort you are plus nausea... It’s awful! I am currently waiting for a referral to a GI. My suggestion would be have a colonoscopy to see if you in fact have a blockage and ask to be referred to a GI. In the mean time I’d try 16 oz of prune juice a day (but be near a washroom) and exercise and the lactulose at the high dose and some patience.

Hope this helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)