CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bartholin Cyst Abscess resolved with apple cider vinegar and medicine.

MrsAWhatley Views: 6,819
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,198,792

Re: Bartholin Cyst Abscess resolved with apple cider vinegar and medicine.

I just created an account just so I could let some desperate ladies know about what I went through with this absolute evil and what worked for me. Last Monday, not yesterday but the Monday before, from out of nowhere I got a pain down there. I went to the bathroom to check it out and my right labia majora was three times the size of my left! I started freaking out because I had never had this happen before. I'm a 36 year old mother to three and I've been happily married for 17 years. I blew up on my husband and accused him of cheating on me (bad thing to do) and when I showed it to him he told me he had no idea how I suddenly grew a testicle but it wasn't his fault and I needed to calm down and let's do some research. I first started with Pheobe's method which I will tell you it brought the abscess to a head but when I tried to squeeze it the puss was too hard and the hole too small for it to come out. I used the calamine, tea tree and witch hazel for 2 more days. The swelling had gone down some but there was still an extremely hard knot and it was very painful. I burned the skin around it so badly from using this combination and it only made it worse for me. By Friday I was so close to calling the doctor. I just wanted some relief. I was reading posts from here out loud and one came up about Colloidal Silver . We have had some in the past and I remembered using it for everything. Even if my kids starting getting sore throats and it is a cure all. My husband bless his heart went to Sprouts which is an organic grocery store about 20 minutes away and bought some silver wings 250 PPM Colloidal Silver . He bought the liquid and the herbal ointment. I started that night taking it orally one teaspoon and using the ointment directly on the abscess and the hole that was left from the tea tree, calamine and witch hazel mixture. Saturday morning the abscess was the size of a small pea and the day before it was the size of a ping ping ball. It had been the size of a golf ball on Tuesday. By Sunday morning it was almost completely gone. I have 3 kids and the youngest one just turned a year old so I was only able to do one bath a day when everyone had gone to bed at night and I have still been doing that. I applied the ointment and put some of the liquid silver in a spray bottle. I sprayed it then put the ointment on it twice a day. I took the silver orally once a day. Today it is 100% healed. I had even started to get feverish around Wednesday when it swelled up the biggest and the pain was indescribable. I wish I would have read the comment about the silver first and I wouldn't have burned myself so badly. The whole time it was healing it kept the puss filled hole and I believe that's where the puss drained from. So Pheobe's method did help with that but the Colloidal Silver is what healed me. That and God who gave me the wisdom and showed me the colloidal silver post. I prayed to God in Heaven everyday for healing and wisdom and He listened. If this ever happens again(God, please don't let it happen again) I'll go strait to the silver. I hope this helps someone and whoever posted about the high PPM colloidal silver, God bless you!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)