CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thundervolt Zapper effectiveness vs lung cancer

antidrug2 Views: 1,617
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,404,341

Re: Thundervolt Zapper effectiveness vs lung cancer

Dear Axslav3;

Hello! I am antidrug2, and I am the inventor & owner of Thundervolt Zappers, at https://zapper-zap.com/ . I strongly disagree with the idea that zapper pulses cannot reach the lungs.

The Thundervolt zapper is equipped with handholds and footpads. The handholds provide pulses across the chest area from hand to hand. It is well known that the lungs are saturated in body fluid and are "wet." If this were not true, the lungs would dry out and we would suffocate. It also known that water is a good conductor of electricity. Therefore, I propose that electrical waveforms from a pulsed source of voltage will reach the lungs.

One of the ways cancers grow and expand is by destroying nearby cells. This is accomplished when the cancer emits floods of free radicals, which are very destructive. If free radicals are surrounded by a stream of electrons, they quickly cease to exist. I quote Dr. Robert F. Cathcart, who said:
"When free radicals, which lack electrons, are surrounded by a concentration of ...excess electrons, the free radicals cease to exist. This is just basic chemistry. It always works.”

Additionally, the owner of the Thundervolt zapper offers a second device to measure the effectiveness of the elimination of free radicals. This unit is called the Thundervolt Body Tester. It measures the level of body power in a human being and gives a numerical readout. If the user performs three simple calculations with this number, the result is a precise determination of the user's body energy. When free radicals within the user are removed, the level of body power should increase. This is the only way the user can judge whether or not the zapping session is killing free radicals. No one else in the industry makes a Body Tester.

Regards, the Thundervolt Zapper.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)