CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Effectiveness vs lung cancer

parazapper Views: 1,660
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,404,341

Re: Effectiveness vs lung cancer

While I am not making recommendations for such use, I do have some personal observations from my wife using an older ParaZapper model when fighting lung cancer. Her situation was serious and she had been given between 2 weeks and 4 weeks to live from the first of March of that year. At the 4th week of this term, end of March, using the zapper appeared to cause significant die-off symptoms and she ended up in the hospital for several days. When she got back home, she appeared to be improving significantly and we expanded her use of alternatives but she took a hiatus on using the zapper. Sadly, things took a downhill turn when she was prescribed a pain reliever that she was known to be allergic to. We did not realize what had happened until she went into organ failure. She passed on June 13th, 2006.

It is hard to say what might have been if she had not been given the wrong pain reliever but she almost lived between 4 to 8 times as long as the doctor's projection of 2 weeks to 4 weeks, and the best part was that the hospice care people and the doctors in the hospital were amazed to see her alive and improving after she was expected to be long gone.

If you look back, I previously posted some of the alternatives that she used that were very helpful.

As for zapping, myself, I would zap long and hard but be prepared for difficulties.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)