CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am not a veterinarian!

browbie Views: 914
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,403,903

Re: I am not a veterinarian!

Hi Tke
Know why it takes more to be a veterinarian than a doctor ? Well, that's because humans can tell what hurts and what's wrong whereas animals can't..!
Listen to your veterinarian instead (haha...)!
Did you get a chance to have your sight measured though, with or/and without glasses or contact lenses - when you last saw your ophtalmologist ?
If there has been any improvements and if you had a photograph of your cataract done previously, she should have noticed. But as they often want to lead the whole thing, chances are that she didn't even really bothered watching...Most people have one way to do things, what they learned, and that's it. Really good doctors are not so many

As far as EV06 eye drops are concerned, if Novartis payed $465 millions for them, the day they will be put on the market they will be so expensive that most many won't be able to afford them...
And if Novartis bought them to avoid their threatening whatever interests they may have in making glasses and implants for cataracts surgery.., we're not healed yet !

It does seem necessary to me too, to soften the lens in cataract healing, to help these other eye drops (lanomax &/or maybe others ?), and if these drops could succeed, it'd be a shame to help their doing it...
Money money money, it's a business world, I'm afraid

(If I was a thief, i'd be tempted to steal the compound's formula
If I was a chemist, to have it done straight away, and
If I was a business executive officer, to have it duplicated and sold on the net from some hidden address in some foreign unexplored country !! - about $10 for 2 vials -)...

It may sound nasty I know, but here are some words I found within a promise that all doctors here have to read and make before actually starting to work as doctors (related to their profession ethics)...
"Je dirigerai le régime des malades à leur avantage, suivant mes forces et mon jugement, et je m'abstiendrai de tout mal et de toute injustice"...And again
"Au moment d'être admis à exercer la médecine, je promets et je jure d'être fidèle aux lois de l'honneur et de la probité.
Mon premier souci sera de rétablir, de préserver ou de promouvoir la santé dans tous ses éléments physiques et mentaux, individuels et sociaux." And so on...
(you can read it all in the following article : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serment_d'Hippocrate ).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.186 sec, (2)