CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The perfect storm for a parasitic infection

Jenna164 Views: 2,097
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,402,827

Re: The perfect storm for a parasitic infection

Wow! It's so exciting to get a reply. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I sat down to write my story to explain what happened to my family. Then I realized I had almost written a book. I needed to channel it somewhere so I thought I'd leave it here even though it was so lengthy and I really didn't care if anyone read it. I just had to get this stuff out! I did not send it to my disbelieving family.

I have not tried Iodine yet since it is controversial when you have Hashimotos. I would say I do not have full blown Hashimotos since I caught it so early and have reduced my antibodies to 23 but since I have thyroid issues I decided to be careful. I have considered it though and may eventually add it in if the time is right.

I haven't tried nutrisilver but was using Silver Sol and ASAP silver solution. I don't think it hurt anything but it didn't kill them either. In fact, I suspect they somehow carry it around in my body and I am not sure if that's a good thing. What I mean by that is the nights I was taking it I would wake up to strange cold sensations throughout my body. That was something new I hadn't experienced before.

coffee enemas have come up a lot so I guess I should make an effort to buy the supplies. I dread it though. Currently I do drink a lot of coffee and take a high dose of magnesium at night which helps me stay very regular. I have been using 1 1/4 tsp of mimosa pudica twice a day(right before I eat) and I tell you what, I am pushing out a lot of stuff. I believe I am seeing worms in my stools now. According to the kinesiologist I have threadworm and hookworm. Ugh! I had not seen anything that looked worm like in my stools since Thanksgiving when I was taking high doses of pyrentel paomate and diatomaceous earth. The only reason I think I saw one is because I cheated on my gluten free diet and consumed a lot of bread on a binge. I think it must have attracted them into my gut and then the DE and pyrantel killed them. That does make me question the whole raw food diet. I know I need the nutrients but I seem to be able to kill things if I have a little bread or Sugar before I take the anti-parasitics.

I also have never checked my body temp. That's interesting. I will have to check that out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.205 sec, (2)