CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kidney Failure at 22 years old: Is Healing possible?

BrightSideOfLife Views: 855
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,402,717

Re: Kidney Failure at 22 years old: Is Healing possible?

ATM I do not have time to answer your post as completely as I would like. Things keep getting in the way of my own treatment for a highly resistant infection. I am close to finding everything I need to defeat it but I want to make sure that I have more than enough so that it does not get a chance to adapt. I intend using this weekend to sort out the remaining items that I need so that I can get them ordered.

I will return to your thread once I have completed that, early next week, monday estimated.

In the meantime read through the thread in this forum and the posts by MrCuddly who had good results with a near infra red lamp. It can also help direct nutrients and herbs to the kidneys and can help with blood pressure. Traditional Chinese Medicine does say to keep the kidneys warm, which is because changes in the nervous system cause reduced metabolism (coldness) and healing/repair. Although there are herbs which are recommended for kidney health and improving the kidney function especially in Ayurvedic medicine but I have some doubts about how effective that they can be while the nervous system function is reduced. This also affects immune system regulation which can result in autoimmune reactions in the kidney. Your reaction to gluten could mean that there might be far more foods which your immune system could be reacting to. Increased Digestive Permeability aka Leaky Gut could be a factor.
https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2365274#i

Lowering stress would be helpful because the changes in the nervous system which can accompany CKD do tend to raise background cortisol levels which will burden the body and promote protein breakdown leading to raised waste products. Look at siberian ginseng as it can help lower cortisol by sensitizing the body to cortisol which results in lower circulating levels of cortisol. In acute stress, the sensitized cells to cortisol causes a very dramatic response to the raised cortisol levels which can be short time life saving. Energy circulation (Qi) is important and it can be affected by CKD. Self Hypnosis might be helpful because it promotes healing and combined with other things it could be helpful.

A few things to research:
Taurine
Turmeric/Curcumin
Fibre to help lower creatinine
Vitamin K - calcium usage is disrupted in CKD and Vit K might help keep calcium where it belongs rather in the arteries. Vit K2-MK4 is best and is made in small amounts by the body. Vit K2-MK7 is promoted as staying in the body longer but the body is much less able to use it. I am not convinced by MK7. MK4 is taken up by the body very quickly which is why it does not stay present in the blood for very long after supplementation and MK7 stays in the body longer because it is less usable IMO. Reading up on Vitamin K would be worth doing.

Read up on Taurine and get yourself some. It is not a cure but it could help shift things in a beneficial way. High fibre diets and supplementary fibre such as Gum Arabic has been shown to help kidney function.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25387901
See my article in the eBooks forum for free ways to read the whole research papers.

I have to leave it at that for now, I have to sort out a few more items that I need and nothing can get in the way, it must be completed this weekend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)