CureZone   Log On   Join
Breaking fast and IBS

Views: 1,045
Published: 6 y

Breaking fast and IBS

Breaking Fast and IBS question:
I am on my 8th of a first time 10 day water cleanse. I did not prepare well – ate fish/pea soup/eggs/a sandwich the day before. I have been drinking ½ cup coffee each morning, 2-3 cups water with lemon/ginger throughout the day and 1-2 bottles of maple water if I feel weak and am working -- otherwise all water. I had a small poop the 1st day and even smaller the 2nd and nothing since, so I am worried there is unexcreted food still in my colon. I have IBS which was put at bay by acupuncture for 5 years, then resurfaced this year but much less severely. I check one piece of nicotine gum when I absolutely can’t go and take 2 fiber pills and 2 colase every night. I am 5.5, 125 pounds and very active but constipation runs in my family. I am worried I will have horrible constipation by the end of/after the fast.
1. What do I take and when prior to ending and after the fast. i.e. should I take a probiotic tomorrow? The days end of the fast? Magnesium and when? A multivitamin and when? What about a natural laxative and when? Also, what should I look out for in terms of pain and/or when I finally go again. Thank you so much for any advise/help!! Everything else has been amazing and can’t wait to do it next year!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.039 sec, (1)