CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seeking help for my family and children please

EnduringFight Views: 1,643
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,402,229

Re: Seeking help for my family and children please

You're not alone. Sometimes it feels like I'm going crazy, other times, like I'm in a hellish nightmare. I've been fighting parasites for 15 years or more. It's a constant struggle. Every treatment you can think of i have tried, to no avail. Some things that help and aren't too harsh :-

Diatomaceous earth. Good, but some experience side effects due to aluminium sensitivity.
Papaya flesh & seeds. Very powerful if applied in the right amounts. I'm strictly ketogenic now, so the carbs are too much for me.
Organic Coconut oil / desiccated coconut. Supposedly anti-parasitic, but it hasn't done much for me so far.
Wormwood/Black walnut/Cloves combo. I had some limited success with Kroeger's Wormwood combination.

More hardcore solutions include pure gum Turpentine (Diamond G) + castor oil. It's nasty to take (Castor oil Yuk!) and you have to visit the bathroom a lot, but it's quite effective for certain infections. Impractical if you want to go out the days you take it.

I hope you feel better soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)