CureZone   Log On   Join
Throw away those DGLs tabs! Take clay, eat well/properly and heal!

andreii Views: 1,228
Published: 6 years ago

Throw away those DGLs tabs! Take clay, eat well/properly and heal!

EDIT NOTE: for those reading on the 3rd of Feb, before 3pm eastern time. Been doing slight edits - so you might want to go through again - my apologies :)

Let me tell you right off the bat. Using DGL will very likely slow down your healing process a lot, or kill it completely. You'll have much better results on Bentonite clay (it is alkaline, perfect/powerful for healing the gut/digesting tract and more and as soon as you heal you have to drop it for a while in order to boost HCL until you're back to normal as I'll explain - and that would happen in days, weeks depending on your intoxication levels). DGL is not good guys, it has Xylithol and Stevia which suppress appetite and kills your HCL production. They're an anti-acid posing as a health product just because they use plant derived ingredients. If you're using DGL at least, as soon as your h pylori or whatever tests come negative - get off it immediately!!! I will give you a full healing story in a very critical condition - not only I had to heal dyspepsia, ulcers, gerd - but I was in the shitty spot of getting out of a water fast. As a 5'10 male who was at 58kg and nose diving towards 51kg that wasn't fun but I learned a lot so let me share.

This is the basic full story so you understand where I come from:

I was coming out of this Water Fast and eventually I had to deal with chronic reflux, severe, for days couldn't recover, couldn't sleep more than 1h at some point - fire in the gut; then using Bentonite clay (at the 24h mark I was doing great, but I was fasting on clay too and I was primed and clean to heal from the water fast, in 48h! I was totally healed, sleeping like a baby) my symptoms went away 100% in a record time. My gut shedding mucus and all that, taking the crap out with enemas - all that in 48h! Does DGL do that? Clay won't work the same for everybody. If you need to detox, if you're not fasting with clay, if the clay has to detox other areas first than the issues in your gut it will be slower but we're talking weeks probably. A few days earlier in the exit I dealt with dyspepsia/ulcers and in 3-4 days cabbage juice worked wonders - not for gerd though, gerd needed clay 100%.

Fast forward, I take clay a few more days/weeks and I shed tons of mucus (after weeks of fasting my body recovers on the speed lane, and I have to detox again the havoc wrecked by the gerd) yet: alkaline juices now would keep me in a weird vicious circle - I can't advance eating, and the clay water upsets me. Drinking lemon/ginger water, or salt water gives ambiguous bad results. Sauerkraut brine diluted in water just the same (1:10 ratio) - and it's weird because these worked to save me in though spots in the previous fasts but I couldn't figure what I was doing wrong now.

With a mix of following my cravings and research, I start at some point to nibble on salt, REAL salt, black, moist, dark (Guerande or Maison Orphe raw stuff) - and that makes me feel good. So I realize: dilution is the issue. I take raw sauerkraut brine and dilute it 1:1 or 1:2 - works great! Then I remember that when I had a slow gut before I actually took shots of brine too, although back then I was ok enough to drink diluted 1:10 also. Now I had low HCL for real. Then I research and I find this article:

The Truth about Salt and Your Digestion: http://www.narryecaldwell.com/2010/the-truth-about-salt-and-your-digestion/

I agree with everything that lady says there except the DGL part which I took from her. The rest - tried and tested!

And - I knew this video - I begin to get what she's saying better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9AVZWutjW8&t=310s&ab_channel=Montrealhealthygirl

So I understood: I need REAL SALT (not processed crap, like the article says), fermented brines that are mid acid when diluted and above all I need my juicing and foods to be kept at a 3.5 - 4 ph more or less (apples, grapes, berries, pinapple, green olives etc). I noticed that the water has to be more sub-acidic to have a hydration source; for 500ml I dropped 8-10 drops of lemon juice and got a real spring water from ph 7.7 to 5.1 (with just 10 drops! there's barely any taste of lemon). So for someone on low HCL who has access to a natural spring water eat mid acidic vegan foods, drink plenty of water with a few drops of citrus in it (maybe 10 drops per 1L of water should be enough) and that should be enough to get you through! If the water is too alkaline just add incrementally a few more drops until you learn what you need. At first I would get my water at 3.5 ph (and even then the lemon taste is weak). Drinking a lot of 3.5 ph water kinda gets the mouth/gut raw after a couple of days and doesn't hydrate well - you need something more neutral in your system too - so for hydration find the balance where your water is the most neutral, potentially on the acidic side, where you can have 2-3 L daily, without your gut issues going haywire ;) ... as easy as that.

AND Like the article above and the youtube clip says - you cure HCL issues, you get "The #1 Cure for Sibo, IBS, Gerd and Candida overgrowth: you can't heal your gut without it!".

Just look at this list of food pH: http://www.food-info.net/uk/qa/qa-fp65.htm . Virtually most vegan foods are acidic. There is no such thing as an "alkaline" diet. Veganism kicks ass health wise - plenty of docs prove it (Forks Over Knives, What The Health, Fat Sick and Nearly Dead); and virtually all vegan food that is processed little is acidic - in it's RAW state it is acidic 100%, I tested it with my pH meter. So, there can realistically - so any idiot would understand without confusing things with the natural chemistry of things - there can only be talk of a low toxicity, low PURINE, low excretion, easy on the body "toxins wise" diet full of life. The more raw you get, the cleaner you stay (like hermit). But alkaline??? - where did they come up with that word choice. When I saw that even green foods are mildly acidic in nature I couldn't believe what I was reading with my pH meter. And btw I have a pH meter that we use for measuring when preparing juices for brewing (apples, grapes u name it) and I did measure all my foods (including the honey to check if it's raw and unpasteurized! - ie acidic at around 4.7 - and that honey and the pollen granules that I have, oh man balm for the gut, balm!!! restoring digestion like strong fire!!!).

Speaking of Alkaline foods. I researched to see how they measure alkalinity. Basically it's about what the body has to excrete - this is info that gout people need badly. It's the PURINE content in foods, here's a table: http://www.acumedico.com/purine.htm (and another https://www.goutcure.com/purine-food-chart.html ). So, again, where did that word choice of alkalinity come from.

NOW! I understand that my green juices are not a strong choice and I begin juicing apples, pineapples and I feel great. In a matter of 12h I went from digesting 50ml juices to 150ml juices (from 25kcal to 75kcal) - digesting them in 60-90 min - that's a very fast progress for a day! And I was constantly hungry! Before, because of Low HCL, I started to have dizzy, double vision; it was going away: great! My body started to warm up, no more cold, tired sensations.

But I did a mistake I had lemon water and the first 3 glasses - I did good - I took just the inner juice and the 4th glass I juiced also the rind (which I didn't know was highly basic - for a healthy person that is good and healthy btw!!! eating lemons whole is good). SO I got a bit cold, sick, and fuzzy again not knowing what's up. I thought I needed some medicinal help so STUPID ME goes to the health store - and as per the author above with the salt article - I buy DGL!

I figured out eventually that the rind oils are alkaline but I kept popping DGLs in order to help heal my gut because - everybody said it's God's gift to the universe. Except this girl in a review mentioning Stevia something something.

For the past 3 days, I pop DGLs and my healing is going down. I don't get it - no appetite, no HCL, nothing, and my tongue is getting raw! My LIVER started to hurt! I thought I clogged my liver with toxins from the fast so I began prepping for an emergency Liver Flush with olive oil/lemon Moritz style. Then yesterday, in the afternoon I quit taking DGL and I begin to binge on apple juice, eating apples, and I buy these amazing green olives in weak salt brine with lemon from an Arab shop in Montreal (Sami Fruits for the locals). Not even 6h later, my digestion awakes; 7 h later I pop a DGL but spit it out - something feels wrong; 8h later I have an apple juice variety testing with my mom, checking out various apples what kind of juice they give, so a lot of tarty acid drink and I'm having green olives with GrannySmiths (weird tasty combo that works surprisingly well for the gut - making a spread out of that would be a blast) and my HCL juices are starting to erupt! I am ALIVE!

Of course the binge, wasn't healthy. I've been for weeks on low quantities of juice so I was fine. I just have to clean-up and juice a bit and I'm back in shape. But the foods were good on my body - my digestion works great!

So there you have it folks! From hell to heaven. I hope this helps you all who need to heal your gut.

Andreii

EDIT NOTE: for those reading on the 3rd of Feb, before 3pm eastern time. Been doing slight edits - so you might want to go through again - my apologies :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (5)