CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Triclabendazole 8 Cycles Results

gnosiscleanse Views: 3,045
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,400,976

Re: Triclabendazole 8 Cycles Results

So i'm gonna update my situation, then try to answer some of your questions by replying to your individual posts.

Sunday evening, Jan 21st, i began Fluconazole cycle (400mg loading dose, then 200mg daily - 8 more days to go).

Along with Fluconazole I take Lactoferrin (1000mg once a day) and Surthrival Collostrum (two teaspoons twice a day).

Everything was going fine until day 7-8. It began with a scratchy throat, then literally the worst headaches of my life, along with all symptoms of the flu - fever, body aches, green phlem, congestions, etc - i was in bed for 3 days, and slept 18 hours the first day. i never get headaches but i now know what people mean when they describe migranes with sledgehammer type assaults and sparks in the eyes. not a fun few days.

i suspected die off, so i searched and found Molybdenum and that it helps dexot candida die off toxins. bought chelated molybdenum for $8, took 300mg an hour later left a bit better. took 300mg again at dinner and again before bed - feels like the flu never happened!

Going to continue to take molybdenum for 2 weeks, along with copious amounts of vitamin C. will also purchase liposomal glutathione, and cycle Tudca after fluconazole.

As for results, they vary from day to day. sometimes the tongue is pink sometimes not. but i think the "flu" symptoms cleared the yeast from parts of my sinuses, although there's still ringing in my ears.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)