CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Real Scabies Cure!

dontpick Views: 4,288
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,400,634

Re: Real Scabies Cure!

This is a reply to whoever wrote:
"after my soaked the vapor rub up I noticed white like eggs droplets on my dark gray throw so I took another bath same routine I feel better has only tried twice"

Sounds like you tried a new thing and your critters didn't like it, so they tried to get away.

I know that menthol is used to treat mites. If you saw white things come out of your skin, and that is unusual, you might have mites of some kind. The only way to tell is to look under a microscope at 50x to 200x or so. Maybe you can go to your local university biology dept and ask for help borrowing a microscope. Walmart.com sells 200x digital USB microscopes for $20. (I've asked about 10 doctors and none of them seem to use microscopes.)

Even if you can't get a doc to use a microscope, the emergency room will give you a prescription for 5% or 10% pyrethrin cream or possibly some oral miticide like ivermectin.

The trick for curing mites is to keep applying treatment for the full bug's lifecycle, so they can't lay fresh eggs. (about 22 days for scabies and demodex)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)