CureZone   Log On   Join
migraines are not fun, but a nurse stealing your meds could cause irreparable damage to your brain!

Rands Views: 989
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 60,023

migraines are not fun, but a nurse stealing your meds could cause irreparable damage to your brain!

Re: This is CRAZY! I think my DR lied!you are in horrible pain from headaches,attending an ER twice delivers a message to some doctors making you a drug seeker I believe the nurse stole the demerol meant for you and I would have a test to check done soon after to check that it was even administered and report her. Watch a show called Nurse Jackie, there is a surprising number of drug addicted doctors and nurses who will keep narcotics for themselves or for sale. a blood test done quickly after the supposed injection will tell you exactly how much if any demerol was used, landing on a drug seeking list at any hospital will result in the staff abusing their god like powers to humiliate and shame you. which could end up doing far more damage to you should your headache turn into something far more sinister painful and possible leading to stroke or other brain issues. Tell your family Dr and see if he would help you by giving you a note to take to the ER as a sort of proof that migraine or the even worse type headaches, clusters are real and that the real only help you can get is the demerol and gravol mixture that will relive the pain asking for a narcotic is never a good idea at an ER, Dr;s and nurses like to believe they know best ad tha their god complex is being challenged by some drug seeking lowlife. I get clusters and am considered a drug seeking ER whore until they do the blood pressure heart rate and oxygen levels before they will give me the demerol or morphine needed..one other thing you ought to try is asking for a few minutes of high volume oxygen to open up the veins or capillaries in your head..it has worked for me on a fw occasions and there was no need for a narcotic injection...GOOD LUCK brother

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)