CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I Reuse Urine that I Soaked my Foot In?

Radiantartist Views: 950
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,399,200

Re: Can I Reuse Urine that I Soaked my Foot In?

Yes. Old urine is actually more powerful for healing the body. I have had a perpetual sinus, ear and eye infection from cracked teeth caused by a trampoline accident and I put urine up my nose and in the beginning, I used old urine which I don't recommend for something as sensitive as sinuses. The first time I used old urine for my sinuses, it started to bleed. I still sometimes use old urine for that, but usually, only a couple of days old. What I would do, if I were you is use the existing urine you have and meanwhile collect another several days worth. I recycle all the glass jars from anything that comes in a jar and put a glass cover on it. I get 4 covers for 99 cents from the 99 cent store. They look like miniature glass rice bowls that you could use to put candy, nuts for snacks, or condiments. Sometimes for 99 cents, you can get a glass bottle with its own glass cover. I suppose you can just put a paper towel and rubber band it. Urine is pretty forgiving. Interesting what you said about having this wonderful sense of well being. I feel the same way. I usually start my day putting urine up my nose, ears, eyes and rubbing it onto my body and my mood is usually happy and positive at that time. Doesn't mean that I don't get frustrated during the day. I've been going through a lot of challenges recently, maybe I should consider a urine break when things get out of control.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)