CureZone   Log On   Join
Can I Reuse Urine that I Soaked my Foot In?

CKN Views: 948
Published: 6 y

Can I Reuse Urine that I Soaked my Foot In?

I became interested in urine therapy because I started getting Arthritis in my hand and foot. Actually, the foot had developed a bunion and an MRI indicated it was arthritis. Shocking since I am in good health otherwise. (RA runs in my family).

Initially, I soaked a cotton pad in urine and wrapped it around a finger that had become swollen, taped it and kept it on for about 30 minutes. it made the swelling go away. The finger had been swollen for 3 months. I have been doing this now daily for about 4 days.

Today, I tried soaking the foot with the bunion in urine. Had saved some urine from the past several days. After about 10 minutes, I felt the greatest sense of well-being come over me. Kept the foot in the urine for about 40 minutes.

Question: Can I reuse the urine that I was soaking my foot in? Just put it in a jar with a paper towel and rubberband over it? Anyone know?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)