CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tmau

Carty3 Views: 1,880
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,398,049

Re: Tmau

I agree with Jenny2014 I have whipples disease and once it has spread throughout my whole body now my Body Odor smells musty and that's the kind of bacteria that gives the dirt it's musty smell no matter what I do there's nothing you can do because once it's in all your bodily tissues the toxins come out through your pores and in your sweat and bodily fluids. Actinomyctetes bacteria is what gives the dirt/soil it's musty smell. All of my shirts that I wear no matter how many times I wash them or what detergent I use even borax the smell stays embedded in them. Maybe that's what's causing your same smell or issues. Could be a possibility. Do you find your armpits drenched all the time and notice the sweat discoloring your colored shirts at all? That's what happened to mine and also over time the armpit in my shirts get hard because of the bacteria or toxins in my sweat. I mean really hard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)