CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tmau

Madridistarez Views: 2,303
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,397,622

Re: Tmau

Hello everyone and sorry for my english. I'm 18 year old. boy n i have big problem my Body Odor is like urine it started when i was 14 . It was first day at school when my classmate told me sh*t what bad smell is this ? I told him idk but in the whool rom smelled like urine.P.S i had bath morning. I back at home and take a bath. Next day it was second day at school i still smell. I check my kidney , uti, blood but nothing. Doctor told me u don't smell!!! But i know my classmates talking about me look it has better smell then him . Once it was summer i weight 90 and just i was diet after 2 month i was 67 but i thinking i smell. New year at school when i back in class smell was really good and my classmates don't hiden their noses. I was in shock really god ? It goes away ? At time id eating bread, meat and ... but after i started eat the smell is back ! I had stomach problem reflux . But it was while smell started ! I think i have tmau what can u tall me people about my hell please told me anything about me :( bad is i can't smell anything my sweat has normally smell when i playing football sweat smell really god. Maybe i'm sit and don't doing anything still smell! I can smell only when i wear whool. And only chest area and when i wear scarf i also smell like urine . + i have two sister, mother father . And they never had this problem they have always smell like rose and parfumerie:( i have stomach reflux but it was while the smell was started ! Now i have not stomach problem but still smell !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)