CureZone   Log On   Join
Asthma maybe. Candida probable. Need advice

rgcustom Views: 1,779
Published: 6 years ago

Asthma maybe. Candida probable. Need advice

Hey all. This is my first post. Been on curezone for about a year now and found a lot of useful information. Thank you all who are willing to help those in need.

Here is where I am at. Back story first: about three years ago i had the worst case of bronchitis i have ever had. The most important info is that I carried the infection around for about a month before I could see a doctor(waiting for insurance to take effect). It started when I was woken up in the middle of the night not being able to breathe. It felt like I had a collapsed lung. This lasted about 10 minutes. After this episode ended, i was breathing normal like it never happened. 24 hours later i had the worst cough and i think this is when infection took root.

Finally got to the doctor, said is was bronchitis and gave me amoxicillin and prednisone and sent me on my way. Three days after finishing the prednisone taper, I still couldn't breath right and it progressively got worse over a three day period. Went back to the doc, Gave me a z pack and more prednisone, and again sent me on my way. I unfortunately went through this cycle for about a year taking seven rounds of abx and steroids with inhalers added(proair, qvar, to ventolin and dulaira, to being off the dulaira and moved to advair 50/500). I still continued to cough up this super thick goo every day. A nebulizer helped expel a lot, but has never completely gone away. It also got to the point that I could bearly eat and ended up losing 30 pounds. And yes I do smoke, but never had any respiratory issues prior to this.

I got fed up with all of this. Seeing as how I was very active, exercise five days a week to not being able to go up the stairs without being short of breath pushed me to alternative treatment.

What i have taken:
Liquorice root
Rishi mushroom
High dose vitamin c(30g a day)
Up to 25000 units vitamin d3
Colloidal Silver
H2o2
Vitamins a and e everyday
Selenium
And the list goes on and on. To much to really remember.

Fast forward. The past six months have been great. However, early morning and evening time before I go to sleep is when my congestion is the worst. I can normally get around 5 and a half hours of sleep before it wakes me up. Two shots of ventolin in the morning and two before bed plus the advair keeps it under control. During the day I am fine. Candida because of all the steroids and Antibiotics ?

Long story short, I do not like this and I want my life back. Just bought some SSKI to help with the congestion and am going to start nebulizing Colloidal Silver . Anything else that will get me off these inhalers for good?

Thank you all who took the time to read all of this. All help is appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (2)