CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush Alternative / Different Oils

forevercuresearching Views: 2,049
Published: 6 y

Liver Flush Alternative / Different Oils

I have had many failed attempts at doing the Liver Flush now. I did it once and felt like hell all night only to get a handful of stones out the next morning.

Every other time I just cannot get or keep the oil down, i am always gagging when i try to.
I have just failed again this evening, thinking the Coke flush would be easier, but no luck as the olive oil is still too thick for me to keep down.

Is there any alternative to the Liver Flush at all, or any thin oils that would be easy to keep down? I am desperate to start doing these flushes regularly to see what benefits they might bring. I would really appreciate any help with this.

I have no problem with Epsom Salts , and can generally drink/eat anything disgusting if needed, its just the oil im having a hard time with, the thick texture mainly.

Thanks in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)